Happy Friday, Friends!
As I was preparing my June stats update I realized that I had not posted May's. So here they are...
Stitch count for May is 4,423 on five different projects.
My Works In Progress (WIPs) during May were Summer Stamp Sampler

Salute to Abigail

I had one Finished Object (FO), but not fully finished, Patriotic Pears 
There were two new Starts with Happy Day
And Red Letter Sampler
June's stitch count is 5,168 on three different projects.
My WIP for June was American Sampler

I had one FO with Salute to Abigail
I had one Fully Finished Object (FFO) with Summer Stamp Sampler

There was one Start And Finish (SAF) with Stitch with Me

That's a wrap for the last two months. So far, I have three new starts planned for July. These will be stitch alongs with friends and the Fat Quarter Shop. I'll also continue to work on American Sampler. Melisa at Pinker n Punkin' Quilting & Stitching is stitching patriotic all year, and that is my plan as well.
Speaking of patriotic, I hope all of my USA neighbors have a safe and fun Independence Day celebrating our country's 250th birthday!
I'll be back Monday, July 6th with a quilty update.
See you soon,



12 comments:
Really, really nice work you've done. I love seeing things like these. Wishing you much fun in July.
Have a great Independence Day.
Congrats on your accompishments in two months.
I am curious how you keep track of your stitch counts each month without it taking a lot of time?
Pretty stitching! I do love that Summer Stamp. Wonder if I'll finish mine by winter - lol. Hope you have an amazing 4th - do you have big plans?
Wow! You made tons of progress! That Stitch with me piece looks super cute! Melisa's projects are always amazing. Have a safe Fourth! I will be stitching. . .
You did finish Abigail - way to go! I love seeing what you're working on - so many pretty designs. I'm just finishing stamp 8 in Melisa's Summer sampler this week, so a bit more to go. I'll need something new to work on soon! Happy 4th, Jeanna!
Absolutely stunning, dear Jeanna! You have tremendous talent. Happy Independence Day to you, dear friend.
Wow , Jeanna. You put in a lot of stitches these last 2 months. I always admire how much you get accomplished in stitching and quilting. You certainly stay busy. You brought a smile to my day with the shout out. Thank you , sweet friend. Have a fabulous Independence Day. Hugs
You've been doing lots of cross stitching these past 2 months! I always love to see what you've been up to! Have a Happy 4th of July!!
It amazes me how much you have on the go and how much you get done! Happy Independence Day. xx
Hola corazón aquí estoy! y que sorpresas mas lindas!!!!! NO sabría con cual quedarme porque la verdad estos temas me encantan! tanto los patrióticos como los de la amiga Melisa. Gracias pro pasarte por mi blog y dejarme tu apoyo. y me animaste para subir mis puntadas del mes! jaja gracias amiga . mañana habrá sorpresa en el blog!!! que será ? jajja besos
Tu amiga
Dianet de Parchesdeamor
These are so beautiful. I don't know how you count your stitches but I am amazed and I absolutely love the patriotic themes of some of these. You are so talented ♥️
Post a Comment