.
.
.
.

Friday, July 24, 2026

Floss Friday -- Cross Stitch Finish, Progress and A Cookie Recipe

Happy Floss Friday, Friends.

Before getting to cross-stitch progress, I will link the recipe for the sour cream cookie I shared in  Monday's post. I've been making this cookie for a few years, when we lived in Florida, and now that we live in North Carolina. I will say that the difference in elevation has changed the cookie a bit. It is still delicious though.

Visit Preppy Kitchen here for the recipe.

The new start I posted last Friday is now a finish. Meek & Humble by Teresa Kogut.
                                                    

                                          

I have an appointment to take this and one other piece to the framers this afternoon. It will be a gift for someone.

After finishing Meek & Humble, I put a few more stitches in Peace on Earth.
                                               



This will certainly be a long-term project, much like American Sampler. I still haven't gotten back to that one since you saw it last.
                               
Tonight is the beginning of a sewing weekend. Sewcialites 3, block 22 and assembling the center of Fat Quarters by the Dozen is on the agenda.


What are your plans for the next few days? Whatever it is, I hope it is enjoyable.

See you soon,

No comments: