My last post didn't show up on reading lists for a couple of days. So, if you missed last Friday's cross-stitch update, you can find it here.
The planned sewing weekend was a success. First up is Fat Quarter Shop's Sewcialites 3, block 22.

Down to Earth Block was created by Wendy Sheppard.

Next was Fat Quarters by the Dozen. This is another quilt along from the Fat Quarter Shop. I have assembled the quilt center and added the first border.

I do not have fabrics for the two remaining borders so this one will sit for a bit. I used my Lori Holt stash for this so it shouldn't be too difficult to find fabrics that will work. All of Lori's fabric lines are similar in color and work well together.
Lastly, I volunteered to make a couple of quilted table runners for a charity raffle that will be held at a retreat I am attending in September. I decided on patterns and pulled fabrics from stash.
Freshly Picked...

Life's a Picnic...
My next post will be on Friday, July 31st with a cross stitch update.
See you soon,

No comments:
Post a Comment