Here we are at the end of July. I'm typing this on Thursday evening, July 30th. I'm quite certain I will not be cross stitching on Friday so I am sharing my cross stitch stats for the month now.
I completed 4,783 stitches on four projects.
American Sampler by Crocette a Gogo', a WIP. Nothing new here this week.

Peace on Earth by Shepherd's Bush, a new start. I finished the flowers in the top left corner this week.

Meek & Humble by Teresa Kogut, a start and finish. This is one at the framers.

Wilding Hill Manor by Little Robin Designs.


This one got the most love this week. That moon is huge, and it was making me a littly batty (sorry!).
All in all, it was a good month for cross-stitch.
Our local nursery finally got in some decent basil plants. We've been without them all summer. It's nice to have them growing just off the kitchen.

First up was hubby's homemade pasta sauce. I didn't think to take a photo.
I will need to take a little blogging break soon. My Mom's older sister has been placed in hospice care. We are anticipating a road trip to Ft. Walton Beach any day now.
Until then, I'm getting things ready to be away from home. I'm also working on the table runners I mentioned in Monday's post. If all goes well, there will be a post on Monday, August 3rd with a quilty update.
Thank you to my friends who return each time I post and leave the nicest comments. You all make my day!
Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment