.
.
.
.

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Flea Market Quilt Update



Flea Market Quilt by Lori Holt is still a work in progress for me. I had completed 8 of the 24 churn dash blocks when I last posted about this project 
here.


All 24 churn dash blocks are complete…



 
I’ve also finished 8 of the 12 basket blocks…








 

This was a quilt kit I purchased from Fat Quarter Shop.  They are so generous with the fabric in their quilt kits that I had enough left over for another quilt-along. I will share more about that one next week.

 

We drove Mom back to Florida on January 1st and we’ve been here since.  We’ll return to North Carolina on Sunday. I brought along a couple of cross stitch projects to work on in the evenings. I’ll post about that progress this Friday.


In case you missed my last post about our move, you can read about it here.

 

Hope you are having a great first week of 2023.

 

6 comments:

Gene Black said...

It looks like you are doing great on this quilt. All the blocks look great. But I see that you have a LOT of primrose blocks to make yet.

Julierose said...

What beautiful blocks you've made for this project...good luck on your trip...hugs, Julierose

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Your blocks look great. I love Lori Holt patterns and fabrics. Have a safe trip home!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

I do like all things Lori Holt!!! Such adorable blocks!!! How long of a drive is it from Florida to NC? Just curious.

Vicki in MN said...

Oh those fabrics are so neat!! You will have a gorgeous quilt.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

What gorgeous blocks! I've fallen behind in blogging and reading blogs but getting a lot of cleaning and organizing done. That is going to be such a lovely quilt when it's all done. Nice to know about FQS's generosity with fabric as I have a kit of theirs I haven't started yet. I'm so happy you are blogging again...I just need to get better!