.
.
.
.

Monday, August 3, 2026

Secialites 3, Block 23 and Table Runner for Charity

Hello, dear friends. I hope you had a nice weekend. It was rainy on and off here but we still made it out to get fresh veges from a local farm stand.

The Ten Acre Garden is a family owned and operated flower and vegetable garden. It is a U-Pick business but they also have packaged products available so you don't have to go into the gardens yourself.


They have a sunflower maze you can walk through.  They will have a corn maze in the fall. It is a great place for family's to visit.








The dahlias were stunning.





A couple of stations for doing different crafts



A tic-tac-toe board played with painted rocks

In the sewing room I finished Sewcialites 3, block 23.
                                          
With Love Block was designed by Jackie MacDonald of Sweetfire Road.
                                            
I also assembled the first table runner for the charity raffle I told you about in a previous post.
                                                    
Freshy Picked is a flimsy. I'll share more details once it is quilted and bound.

That will not happen until possibly next weekend. As I mentioned in Friday's post, we were expecting to make a trip to Ft. Walton Beach for a funeral. My aunt passed away Sunday morning and we are waiting to hear about the arrangements. My mom is doing very well...considering.

I want to thank all of you who sent well wishes.

I will try to post a cross-stitch update on Friday. It will depend on whether we are home or not.

Enjoy the week ahead and I'll see you soon.

7 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Your Aunt is in a peaceful place now, hugs to you and your mom.

Linda at Texas Quilt Gal said...

I'm so sorry about your aunt and my sympathies to you and your Mom and her family.
I love the Sewcialites blocks and wonder how people come up with names for them!
That farm is exactly what I had as my goal for many years. I wanted vegetables, wildflowers, herbs, arbors with vines. I'd still love it but couldn't do the work now!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I'm so sorry about your aunt's passing, Jeanna. Sending love to you and your mom. Your Sewcialites block and the tablerunner are both really pretty! And the farm and garden place looks like a fun place - beautiful flowers!

Rosemary Dickinson said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. It sure gets harder as we get older. Ten Acre Garden is such a great place! They look like they have quite the variety of products. Your block and table runner came out perfectly!

Granny Marigold said...

I like farm stands and that one looks like one I'd gladly visit!! Very unusual scarecrow!!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear Jeanna, I am so sorry for your aunt's passing. Your photos are lovely and your blocks are gorgeous.

Lin said...

So sorry about your Aunt. What a lovely garden to visit. The table runner is a great design. xx