.
.
.
.

Monday, August 10, 2026

Playing Catch Up

Hello, dear friends!

Since returning from Ft. Walton Beach, I've been playing catch up on housework and sewing.  The housework part is boring so we'll skip right to the very little bit of sewing I've done.

Sewcialites 3, block 24 was released last Friday. Star Light Block by Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings.
                                
This was not an enjoyable block to piece and it took me for - ever!

The last block will be released this Friday and then the finishing instructions next week. I'm looking forward to bringing this QAL to an end.
                                        
I still need to find two border fabrics for Fat Quarters by the Dozen. Then both 2026 QALs will be finished.

Sewing plans for the remainder of the week are to work on gifts for an upcoming cross-stitch retreat. I'll have a cross-stitch update on Friday.

I hope your week is off to a great start. I'll see you soon.





3 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Even though it took forever, the block looks very, very cool.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear Jeanna, I absolutely love your talent! Lovely work, dear friend.

Astrid said...

That block is beautiful, Jeanna! Love the fussy cut flowers.