.
.
.
.

Friday, October 9, 2026

Floss Friday -- Cross Stitch Progress, More Fall and A Little Halloween

Happy Friday!

How has everyone's week been? Were you creative in any way? I'd love to know.

I did a little cross stitching on Merry Bouquet. Here is where I am as of Thursday evening.

This is a fun little stitch and I hope to have a finish soon.

I did a little more fall decorating.

The tiered shelf...
                                            
Harvest Small is from Hands on Design and Priscilla Blain.
                                            
September Calendar Crates is from Stitching with the Housewives. 

                                            
I will switch out the Calendar Crates for Halloween soon. 

Melisa at Pinker n Punkin' Quilting and Stitching inspired me to get out a few Halloween pieces.

Boo Jar is from Hands on Design and Priscilla Blain.
                                            
Trick or Treat is from Stitching with the Housewives.
                                            
Witch's Night Out is a pattern from It's Sew Emma using Fig Tree & Co. fabric.
                                            
I have it draped over the back of one of the family room sofas.
                                
This Is Halloween Back Up the Truck from Stitching with the Housewives.
                                          
Costume Party from Hands on Design.
                                           
Halloween Alphabet is from Primrose Cottage Stitches.
                                          
The Boo Strawberry is from Eric Michaels and the three cat pillows are from Stitching with the Housewives.
                                            
This Is Halloween from Primrose Cottage.
                                            
I've offered to help Mom with a few things this weekend but I'm still hopeful there will be some sewing for ME sometime in there.

I hope you enjoy the weekend and I'll see you soon!

12 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear Jeanna, you not only have great talent in crafts, but in decorating as well. Beautiful.

Lin said...

You have made good progress on your bouquet and I love the tiered shelf! x

Jeanette said...

Love all your Halloween cross stitches. I'll have to see if I can find them as there is a few i'd like to stitch myself. 🙂. Lovevthe quilt.

Gene Black said...

I need to clean off my sewing table and see if I can finish a quilt that is 3/4 of the way quilted. I spent an evening last week ripping out a section that "eyelashed" on the back.
Your work and decorations look great.

Astrid said...

Love your fall & Halloween decor, Jeanna. All so pretty. Progress on Merry Bouquet, it's beautiful.

Linda at Texas Quilt Gal said...

Your Halloween decor is really pretty Jeanna! Love that 3-tier shelf. Did your Mom get moved in OK?

Vicki in MN said...

What fun Halloween stitching you have on display. I was really checking out how you finished them, just beautiful Jeanna!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

That back up the truck piece is sure a cutie! I too was impressed with your decorative talent regarding the three tier shelf! I hope Mom's needs will leave you time to stitch! How is she settling after the move?I have a done a tiny bit of rug weaving.

Julierose said...

I really love your tiered shelf (envy!!)-- so pretty--and your Fall decorating is really beautiful;))))...so many neat items to display, Jeanna...
Have a great weekend...hugs, Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You have some really cute things to put out for Halloween, Jeanna! I love all the cross-stitched pieces, and the quilt especially. I've never stitched on black fabric, but it has such a fun look with the Halloween motifs! My creativity this week has been to keep going with the daily stitching calendar - yesterday my quilt group met in a park, so last night I embroidered a quilt hanging outdoors. Happy Friday!

Jeanna said...

Thank you, sweet Linda.

The Happy Whisk said...

The Halloween stitches are very, very cool. Yes, today I wrote, took photos, drew pictures and played in the kitchen. Fun Friday. Tomorrow, I might deep clean the kitchen. We'll see.