Hello, dear friends.
Our daughter, her boyfriend and their fur baby were visiting last week. We enjoyed walks around the lake, a couple of trail hikes, lots of eating and relaxing. The week passed way too quickly and we were sad to see them go. But, we will see them in Florida next month and then they will be here for Christmas.
While I didn't get around to stitching or sewing, I did put out a few Fall decorations.
The Hoosier Cabinet


Mini Sunflower Stamp and Crows and Sunflowers Stamp
by Melisa at Pinker n Punkin' Quilting and Stitching
by Melisa at Pinker n Punkin' Quilting and Stitching
The kitchen sideboard
The dry sink
The family room


Olga's Autumn Stocking by Plum Street Samplers

Autumn on the Square by Scissor Tail Designs
The kids always request their favorite desserts when they are home, and I am happy to oblige.

Next was Miss Lou's pound cake with caramel frosting.


Last, but not least, a cinnamon roll banana bread.

Everyone is back to normal routines this week and exercising a bit harder.
I hope you all have a great week and I'll see you soon.







11 comments:
Your home is officially ready tor Fall! It all looks beautiful. Your decorating is awesome. Your desserts look so good! I wish you lived closer so I could sample them!
Lovely Fall decor. I think my favourite is the dry sink. It's simple but so special.
The sweets make my mouth water. I can imagine how your family loved them.
Goodness! Yes, you got through a lot of cake🤣🤣 Glad you enjoyed their visit. What a lovely collection of autumn work you have - it all looks beautiful. xx
Your decorations are lovely and very "you" - I always love to see someone's home decorated with personal artwork.
Your house looked so pretty and festive for your visitors! I'm stubbornly waiting for a weather change before I decorate. ;) I would have been in absolute heaven with those desserts - each one looks so delicious. I have your Miss Lou's pound cake recipe saved to make. Yum!
Thank you, Granny Marigold. The dry sink is a fairly new addition to the dining area. It has been fun to decorate.
Just such lovely decor items you've scattered about your home, Jeanna;))) I really like that Hoosier cabinet--I've been on the lookout for a small, decorative wall shelf unit for my front entryway that I can decorate for the change of Seasons--I must get my little ceramic pumpkins out for my mantle--
Sounds like you had a lovely week with your daughter & Co.--so nice to catch up and all...
Hugs, Julierose (Now, don't "over" exercise hahaha)
I really enjoyed seeing your fall decor on display so cute in your home. Your desserts all look so yummy!!
Your fall decor is so pretty, Jeanna! I enjoyed looking at all those neat cross-stitch designs. Your baking looks yummy, too! Lucky family!
You’ve picked out some lovely decorations.
I’m absolutely delighted with Olga’s autumn stocking, and your desserts really impress me, too. It’s so wonderful that your family was together and that you were able to spend such a great time together.
Warm regards, Viola
It is so much fun to see your home all decorated for the fall season. Everything is so beautiful and I am so very touched and honored that you stitched and added some of my humble designs, Jeanna. Thank you so much. Oh my , the desserts look so yummy! I am so glad you got to visit with your daughter. Have a lovely week. Hugs.
Post a Comment