Hello, Friends!
Hope everyone is doing well and that you had a nice long weekend. We drove to Nashville on Sunday for a concert and returned on Monday. I didn’t want to go anywhere on a holiday weekend, but it ended up being worth it.
I am having difficulty finding border fabric for the Fat Quarters by the Dozen quilt. I used scraps from various collections of Lori Holt fabric to piece the top center. Per the pattern there should be a skinny inner border and wider outer border. Even though many of Lori’s collections work together, I really do not want to purchase any more fabric for this. However, I will if I must.
It currently measures 54 ½” x 63 ½”.
What do you think?
This project and Sewcilites 3 will be my quilting priority when I return from the cross-stitch retreat. I’ll try to share a bit about the retreat on Friday. No promises because I don’t know how crazy it will be. Sometimes I get so busy having fun that I do not take photos.
I hope you have a great week ahead and I look forward to hearing your thoughts
on FQBTD.
See you soon,

No comments:
Post a Comment