.
.
.
.

Monday, March 6, 2023

Progress on Stitching and Quilting

Hi, Friends.

 

Here we are in March already. I have so many things I want to accomplish this month. I am off to a good start on some things but not so good on other things.

 

I had a few distractions last week and didn’t stitch quite as much as I had hoped, but I did make progress on my oldest WIP which is Sew She Did by Lori Holt and Its Sew Emma.



This is where I left off last week…


This is where I am this week…


I also put together Block 18 of the Sewcialites 2 quilt along.  This block is Spellbound by Robin Pickens.

 

And finally, I finished the last three basket blocks for Lori Holt’s Flea Market Quilt.


Basket #10…


Basket #11…

 

Basket #12…

 

Next are a gazillion (slight exaggeration) primrose blocks. I think those will be good leader / ender units while working on other things.  All of the cutting is complete, and the lines are drawn on all 640 corner squares.

 

I am working on a couple of secret projects for two upcoming cross stitch retreats. My plan for this week is to finish those and continue with the Scrappiness is Happiness and Sewcialites 2 quilt alongs.

 

What about you? Do you have specific plans for the week or are you just going with the flow?

 

Either way, I hope the week ahead is a great one for you!

 

 

12 comments:

Gene Black said...

All of your projects are looking good.

I generally go with the flow these days, unless I have a project with a deadline.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

The Sew She Did stitching design is so fun! Looks like you're making great progress on it. I love the basket blocks, too! I'm hoping to sew with my green scraps this week.

Kyle said...

You have been getting lots done. No big plans this week for me. Just floating along. 😆

Vicki in MN said...

Oh I love that sewing machine and the color is to die for!! I have goals this week, 3 wedge toppers and 2 bunny runners! Not to mention a haircut and grocery shopping:0

Linda said...

Sew She Did is just adorable, and I love your baskets. I like the Sewcialites blocks so much - still on my list to make! You've done well on your projects. I hope to get started on catching up this week.

Julierose said...

Love those baskets--so pretty!! That is a whole lot of stitching to do on Sew Emma project...
I am sewing when I can--not much really--but every little bit gets you there, right?
Tom and I went food shopping this morning and that really did me in--brain fog is back and other nasty symptoms too. So hoping to get better soon-it's been 3 and 1/2 weeks of this...stay safe now hugs, Julierose

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Great projects and progress!! I'm just going with the flow - ))

Jeanette said...

Great progress on your projects. Love the sewing machine.

Susan said...

The cross stitch is growing well.
The baskets are really lovely...it will be a great quilt top.
I have a list of what I am focusing on but tend to take it a day at a time.

Rosemary Dickinson said...

You're making great progress! You did so much on your cross stitch project. I love your blocks. I'm sort of busy this week so I doubt I'll get too much done. We'll see how I do!!

Mary said...

Your stitching is beautiful. I love that sewing machine piece. Nice blocks too.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Jeanna wow I love your cross stitch this is going to look fantastic ,well done on your beautiful work 🌹🤍🌹