.
.
.
.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Farm Girl Vintage – May Update



Dawn at sewyouquilt2 selected the Egg Basket and Postage Stamp blocks for our Lori Holt Farm Girl Vintage sew along.

I had already completed the egg basket…


I chose to make the Peas and Carrots block instead…


Here is my postage stamp…


These blocks are using up a lot of scraps and bits and pieces I have stashed, and that makes me very happy.

I hope you are having a great week.  I’ll be finishing the binding on my Hands to Help charity quilts this week…yay!





10 comments:

krislovesfabric said...

These are all looking really nice together, scrap busting is a great feeling isn't it? I think mine still seem to reproduce while I am not looking though :)

barbara woods said...

mine is using up lots of my scraps, my bright scraps

Val's Quilting Studio said...

especially oving your postage stamp block....happy binding!

Julierose said...

Oh what a lovely basket--and your blocks are coming so nicely...This will be a beautiful quilt...hugs, Julierose

Kyle said...

Sweet blocks. The fabric you used in peas and carrots is spot on!

Karen said...

The green basket block has a fresh spring look to it.

Needled Mom said...

Your blocks look great.

Aunt 'Reen said...

All 3 are beautiful blocks, love your cheerful fabrics choices!

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Those are all beautiful blocks Jeanna!

Abby and Stephanie said...

What colorful and happy blocks. :o)