.
.
.
.

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hands 2 Help Charity Quilt Challenge 2017


Sarah from Confessions of a Fabric Addict has announced the kick-off for this year’s Hands 2 Help Charity Quilt Challenge.  This is her 7th year organizing this wonderful cause and my third year to participate.

Click here to read more about the challenge and the charities that will benefit from it in 2017.

Right away I know that I will make at least one quilt to be donated to Happy Chemo and these are the fabrics I pulled for it today.



Won’t you consider joining in the fun?  You can sign up over at Sarah's (link above) and be entered in a nice little giveaway, too!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love those fun prints. It's going to be such a fun quilt. I'm going to sign up also.

sewyouquilt2 said...

looks like a fun quilt in the making. I have too many irons in the fire right now but will be watching what others make.

Aunt 'Reen said...

You chose great, cheerful fabrics for your charity quilt project.

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Jeanna I am looking forward to seeing the quilt you make with those fabrics. They are so cherry looking and will be so nice for someone to receive it.

Sarah Craig said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Jeanna! It's going to be a great year!!

Vicki in MN said...

Those ladybugs will make an adorable quilt and sure to put a smile on someone's face! The ones with their wings out reminds me of a neclace watch my brother gave me when I was a kid.