.
.
.
.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Another Little Bag

I have made this little cosmetic bag before. It was a gift for a co-worker and I shared about it here.

Besides the fabric, what’s different?




I learned how to manipulate the design so that I could add a liner to the inside.  (This bag is constructed entirely in the embroidery hoop of my Brother Quattro 3)


I love this little bag…now I just have to figure out how to change the design on the front.

Maybe a monogram? Hmmmm

Happy Tuesday Friends!



8 comments:

Vicky Hunt said...

Love it Jeanna! You should make some to sell....:) I look forward to seeing what you add to it...:) Have a great day....Vicky

Abby and Stephanie said...

Love the clam shell and starfish. What a great zippy bag...useful and very pretty.

Aunt 'Reen said...

Such a darling little bag!
I'm sure that your co worker is going to love it!

Carrie P. said...

very pretty and a monogram would be really nice.
I went to the link in the previous post and saw the quilting on your quilt. Awesome! YOur daughter is going to love that quilt.

Stephanie said...

Darling! You are amazing with your sewing, Jeanna :) Hugs to you!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Very nice bag and the change ups are limitless, especially if they are gifts for a friend. Whatever the friend is in to, find a design about it to put on the front.
xx, Carol

Candace said...

So cute, Jeanna! The possibilities are endless!
Cheers!

Kim said...

Love the pouch! The seashell is so pretty.