.
.
.
.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Hands to Help Charity Quilt Challenge 2017 - Progress



Good evening, friends.

Just a quick check-in to share my progress on the H2H charity quilts.  You can click here to visit Sarah’s linky party and see how everyone else is doing.

The ladybugs have been pieced and just need to be trimmed, pressed, quilted and bound.


The kitty quilt is in the piecing stage.


Both are on schedule for being finished in about a week and a half.  I won’t be sewing this weekend as I’ll be at Disney with my daughter 😊

So, I will leave you with an early wish for a happy weekend.


8 comments:

Kim said...

These are looking great!

sewyouquilt2 said...

those quilts are looking great. have fun at Disney!

Anita Jackson @ Domestic Felicity said...

Lady Bugs are my Favorite! Cute and Easy pattern. Great Job!

Vicki in MN said...

Enjoy your weekend! The quilts are looking great, way to go:)

Gene Black said...

The lady bug quilt is adorable. I have used that pattern for a charity quilt in the past.

krislovesfabric said...

Looks great, have a fun weekend!

Danice G said...

Both so pretty. Hands2Help is such a worthy cause. Happy weekend to you also :)

allthingzsewn said...

Someone will be happy with both of these. Be safe and have a great time.