.
.
.
.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A Quilting Life Mystery BOM – May

Sherri posted her May BOM on May 2nd and I actually completed the block that day.  I shared it on Instagram but forgot to post it here.


This is going to be a nice quilt at the end of the year.  I’m using a fat eighth of Autumn Woods by Katie & Birdie Paper Co. for Moda.  I can’t tell you what the background fabric is because it was just something in my stash without a label on the selvage…and it isn’t anything spectacular but I need to use it up.

Hope you have a great day!

14 comments:

Julierose said...

Nice mix of fabrics in this BOM you've got going..it'll be lovely hugs, Julierose

Gene Black said...

It does look as if you will have a lovely quilt at the end of the BOM year.

Connie said...

I love it. It's so pretty.

Karen said...

I have lately becvome enamored with fat 8th bundles. Not easy to find them but they give you a nice taste of a line of fabric.

Vicki in MN said...

Great block, love the yellow fabric, nice texture to it.

Sinta Renee said...

I love the fabric collection you are using for your BOM!

allthingzsewn said...

I like the color combo too. I was looking for your quilt for the challenge. Have you linked up for the final showing of the quilts. I did not see your name.

tink's mom said...

Love the fabric choice. Very pretty block. Will be a wonderful quilt.

Needled Mom said...

That is really pretty. I like the colors.

sewyouquilt2 said...

your block looks pretty. love those oolors.

moosecraft said...

Beautiful! A whole quilt of these would be lovely for a fall picnic!

krislovesfabric said...

Love that yellow, very pretty block :)

Aunt 'Reen said...

Such a beautiful block and I love your fabric choices.

Kyle said...

Wonderful colors. You're going to have a beautiful quilt when you finished.