.
.
.
.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Bloglovin'

Happy Friday!!!!

Many thanks to Kaaren at The Painted Quilt for the tip that we must 'claim' our blog at Bloglovin' before Google Reader goes away at the end of this month.  Bloglovin' makes it super easy to transfer all of the blogs you follow on Google Reader to them.  Please see Kaaren's post and check out her super Safe Harbor quilt ;)

So now...I proclaim that this blog as MINE ;)  Who else would want a Slammin' Screen Door?  And I truly hope that you keep showing me the love with Bloglovin' ...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
Happy Weekend...check back Sunday for my progress report!

...and slam that door a time or two!

8 comments:

Kris said...

Oh no.,..is it gonna be complicated??? I am not a tech savvy kind of gal!!!!
xo Kris

Sherry said...

I have officially followed on Bloglovin :)

Linda Walker said...

Thanks Jeanna, I added the bloglovin button to mine as well and will now join you through yours,
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Linda Walker said...

I cannot log into bloglovin acct--ugh, will try later!
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Candace said...

Hmmm....I wonder if I've already done this, Jeanna. I am able to post comments here and nothing seems to have changed?
Cheers!

Anne said...

I'm already following you on bloglovin, Jeanna. I hope you have a good weekend. :o)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I already follow you on bloglovin'

Unknown said...

lol..I had to make sure that I set up that Bloglovin thingie..Ever so many changes- and you're right JUST when we thought we were getting the hang of things!..lol